Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Art imitating life

Many thanks to Amy (a great mommy friend) who saw this comic strip and thought of me. This is so true that it borders on not being funny. If you ever wanted to see what my calendar hanging in the kitchen looks like...just see below. This is us to a tee!  Pretty scary, but its good to know that we are not alone out there. Either the artist who did this is spying on us or is closely related to their own version of what life is like for the Toppall family.  For as much as I love electronics and the latest gadgets, I love my old-fashioned calendar hanging on the wall more.  There is something comforting to me to be able to walk by at any given moment and see where it is I need to be next. 

I believe you can click on this comic strip and it will appear bigger. Or, here is a link to read the comic online.  http://www.babyblues.com/archive/index.php?formname=getstrip&GoToDay=09/12/2010

1 comment: