Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Heard and Observed XIV

Recently we watched the Wilson boys at our house one Sunday afternoon. Nathan who is just a few weeks older than Samantha had a dirty diaper that needed to be changed. As I was changing him, Ian comes over and says to me, "See, I told you, Nathan always poops during the play dates. That's why we call him the Poopinater."

********************************************************************************

Thinking WAY ahead:

Going to the kids' club at Gold's Gym to get Ian and Sam after my workout. Ian was talking non-stop about starting school in a few weeks.

Ian: In just 2 weeks, 1 day and a 1 year from now, I'll be starting 1st grade.


********************************************************************************

Ian: I think Batman is the best superhero ever, because he gets an assistant.

*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment