Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

A cool and crazy tip

I hate, hate, hate mosquitoes.  Apparently they love me though, as I get bitten each and every summer just thinking about going outside.  Mosquitoes sense I am approaching, call all their friends and the next thing you know, I am their feast for the day.  And I don't get tiny, little bites;  Noooooooooooooooooo, I get huge welts that itch like the dickens.

But no more!  This summer I am going to take action and wear my special mosquito repellent shield.  You too can join me in this crusade to just say no to mosquito bites.  I'll let you in on my little secret.  It's Bounce Dryer Sheets.  Yes! You read right.  Just wear one Bounce Dryer Sheet somewhere on you and it will be like putting up a invisible wall around you, protecting you.  Creating your own bubble of protection.  And the dryer sheet doesn't even have to be visible.  You can even just stuff it in your bra, or underwear, or waistband of your shorts.  Really.  It will still work.  The only rule is, it has be the brand Bounce. 

I'd like to give a big shout-out to my friend, Carol for this tip.  Since I've met her, she has been telling me about this and I always keep forgetting to do it.  This is the year, I will be carrying Bounce with me at all times and show those mosquitoes a thing or two.  I wonder if the mosquitoes realize the diet they are about to go on.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment