Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Sorry" is just not in her vocabulary

Watch out Lindsay Lohan, there is a new mean girl in town.  My first "bad" report from Sam's preschool teacher happened last week.

As reported to me:  Sam accidentally hit this little girl Sophie. Miss V. asked Sam to say she was sorry.  Sam refused and ran under one of the tables to hide.  After she got done screaming for me and then moved on to scream for Ian, Miss V. took Sam outside the classroom to talk to her.  She explained that the right thing to do would be to say, "I'm sorry" to Sophie.  Sam, again, refused.

At the end of the preschool day, during Circle Time, Miss V. tried to hit home the idea again of saying "sorry" when you do something you shouldn't.  She went around to each child and said, "What do you say?"  Each child said, "Sorry."  It was Sam's turn to answer.  Sam said nothing.  Lovely.

Not to make light of this situation, but I wonder when the sequel for Mean Girls will be filming?  I've got my own version, right here in Burke, VA that would be perfect for a staring role.

No comments:

Post a Comment