Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Say cheese!

Last time we took a formal picture with Jeff's family was more than 5 years ago.  Ian was approx. 6 months old and Sam wasn't even close to being on the radar.  For the past 3 years, we've tried hard to update this picture and for one reason or another, it never happened.  Finally, we picked a date on the calendar, far enough in advance, that this picture was taking place no matter what. 

As I've previously reported, it is always tricky when involving my kids and what to expect.  You never know if they are going to smile on command, leave my side, sit still, or be in a good enough mood to cooperate.  After one or two minutes of warming up, we hit paydirt!  I couldn't have asked for a better photo taking session from my Toppall team.

Here are a few of my favorites:

From left to right:  Matthew, Elaine, Howard (nephew, Jeff's sister, brother-in-law)
Front row: Marcia, Harold (Jeff's parents)
Right-hand side:  Us







Now that we've managed the big family photo on both sides of our family (all within weeks of each other), you can stick a fork in us.  We are done.  At least until the holidays come.

No comments:

Post a Comment