Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Heard and Observed XXVI

While hanging out at my sister and brother-in-law's house one night, Ian and Ben were playing on the Playstation.  Ben was currently playing a game (he designed and helped create!!) and Ian was a captive audience watching his every move.  It was 8:56pm and I had told Ian earlier his bedtime could be 9:00pm this particular evening.  I saw how much fun Ian was having and quickly changed my mind and told him he could go to sleep at 9:15pm instead.  Ian, happy that he gets another 15 minutes, looked at Ben and said, "uh, do you think I can play now?"   Ben replied with "yeah, I was just thinking the same thing."  Ian instantly came back with, "Well, great minds think alike."

*******************************************************************************

Ian meeting one of my sister's friends:

Ryan:  Ian, how old are you?

Ian:  I'm six.

Ryan:  Wow, I thought you were like 15.

Ian:  Well, I feel like I am 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment