Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Field Trip Time!

I did it.  I finally made it to one of the kids' school field trips.  This was my first opportunity since the kids started school that I was able to go. 
 
It wasn't a given that I was going to make it.  It didn't look good when I got notice that the preschool director I work for unexpectedly was not coming in.  But thanks to the marvelous team of women I work with, they made it possible for me to run out and be there for the field trip.  It was a surprise to not only me that I was going to make it, but Samantha too.  She was so excited to see me show up.
 
The field trip was to our local Fire Station.  No bus needed for this field trip, the fire station is located right across the street from the school.
 
 




It was a whirlwind morning for me running back and forth, but I wouldn't have done anything different.

No comments:

Post a Comment