Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sunday is my fun day.

Sunday has now become my most favorite day of the week.  Sam is old enough to join Ian at religious school on Sunday mornings.  From 9:00am to 12:00pm (most Sundays during the school year), Jeff and I are kid-free.  This is well worth the cost of tuition alone. 

This past Sunday was our first time we got to experience this little slice of Heaven.  Not that I don't enjoy being around the kids mind you, but for Jeff and I to have alone time together, it usually requires paying a babysitter big bucks.

Upon drop-off, I felt a bounce in my step and a smile on my face that went from ear to ear.  How awesome this will be each week.  I was high-fiving the other parents in the same situation as us.  Most of Sam's friends from preschool are enrolled.  I want to organize a breakfast date for the couples one Sunday, but I can't bring myself to share Jeff right now.  hehehehehee.

First day of religious school photo:  Ian was willing to pose, Sam was not. 

Sam is not entirely happy about having to go. 

Ian is pleased to be among his religious school friends.

Ian waving good-bye.  Telling us it was time to go.
Go on, get out of here already.

Drop-off was successful!  Could we be any happier? 

No comments:

Post a Comment