Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

In Love with Fall.

It's Fall and time for another one of our Fall favorites, Cox Farms.  This year we mixed it up a bit and brought a friend for Sam.  Can I just say this was the best idea EVER!  Sam having a friend made her a much happier child to be around.  Sam's friend was an absolute dream and a rockstar all day.  Actually she spent the night and I couldn't believe how easily the girls went to sleep at 8:30pm.  Not one peep out of them!  I told my friend I want to borrow her daughter whenever we have some place we need to go. :)

We spent over 4 hours at Cox Farms on Saturday, October 19th.  It had rained the weekend before and I was concerned the crowds would be out-of-control on the day we picked to go. Since we got there right as they opened, it was pleasantly empty.  We had a good 3 1/2 hours before we noticed how full the grounds had gotten.

Always  start off with the wagon ride!

\
Sam and her friend.




Sam LOVED the slides!

 
 





 
 
I do believe this was our best trip yet. Until next year Cox Farms....see you when we are another year older.

No comments:

Post a Comment