Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

My favorite things #2

I am dedicating this blog of My favorite things to my mom.  After she read about how much I loved the new packaged ketchup container, my mom told me what her favorite thing was.  It turns out that I was the one, a few years ago, to tell her about this product.  And then it dawned on me....anyone who doesn't have little kids may not know about this.  People everywhere could very well be clueless on how awesome this item is.

Without further ado, I'd like to announce my next favorite thing:  Mr. Clean Magic Clean Eraser.

Crayon drawings on the wall?  Magic marker on a white desk?  Weird stains on appliances?  Major dirt in the microwave?  Not a problem for the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.  Yes, it is truly magic.  Just get the sponge a little wet and voila!, the wall/appliance/desk/microwave is back to looking like new.  It can clean just about anything and is safe for many different types of surfaces.  And, the best part is, you can reuse it over and over again. 

Love, love, love the Magic Eraser.  And I think you will too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment