Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My favorite things

I think I am going to start a series on My Favorite Things.  I'll just pick up where Oprah has left off.   I am not sure how frequent I'll blog about it, but when something comes into my life that I am ga-ga over and want to shout from the rooftops, I'll know that this is an item to add to My Favorite Things.

I'd like to introduce the best thing that has happened to ketchup since the plastic squeeze bottles.



The kids and I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch one day and upon going to the condiment bar to grab napkins, straws, and utensils, I discovered the ketchup.  Whao, baby!!  Look at how the traditional foil packet of ketchup has transformed.  You can twist off the cap and squeeze out the ketchup or you can remove the top and use the container for dipping.  It has become so much more user-friendly, less messy and a more efficient use of ketchup.  I can't wait to try it out on a road trip when we find ourselves eating in the car.  Watch out fries, there is a new way to dip in your future!

Now, in the tradition of how Oprah does her Favorite Things, I have a ketchup packet I'd like to give to each of you.  Yes, I stocked up before leaving Chick-Fil-A.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment