Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Heard and Observed XXVII

We were driving in the car the other day and completely out of the blue, Ian says to me, "I need to tell you what happened with Sarah."

Me:  Sarah?  Who's Sarah?

Ian:  You know, Sarah from my class?

Me:  Yeah, I know Sarah.  You haven't seen her since school got out in June.  What do you need to tell me?
(At this point, I am bracing myself for some type of confession that he has held in now for 2.5 months and can't go one day longer without letting me know).

Ian:  She liked me, but I wasn't attracted to her.

Me:  Ok, Ian.  Thanks for letting me know.  Were there any girls you were attracted to?

Ian:  Yeah, Julia, Jessica and Veronica all told me they liked me and I like them back too.  I mean, I like everyone in my class, but I just wasn't attracted to Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment