Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Run, Robyn, Run!

This space will be used later for a recap of the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler. Stay tuned for the good, the bad, and the ugly. Hopefully, there will be very little of the bad and the ugly.

I feel great going into this race and hope that my training has paid off. I am as ready as I'll ever be. Picking up my packet info yesterday morning with all the other participants got me really excited. I believe I've become addicted to this sport and crave the runner's high I get from having a good run.

I will update the blog with my results, experiences and a photo or two once I am able to physically move again upon entering my home. A big thank you to everyone who supported me. I must also thank my wonderful husband and kids who not only did great without me during my long runs on the weekends, but also were my biggest cheerleaders in helping me get to the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment