Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Heard and Observed VIII

Ian and his cousin Max, who is only 6 weeks younger:

Ian: Max, we're going to race. When we are done, don't say "Hooray", it will hurt my feelings.
Max (one second later): Hooray
Ian: I said, don't say Hooray.
Max (one second later): Hooray

*********************************************************

Ian at preschool one day last week:

Ian: Wow Eli, that watch looks really good on you.

*********************************************************

Samantha, my little caretaker:

At my Aunt and Uncle's house in Cherry Hill, NJ, Jeff and I are hanging out in this cozy little tv room located off the kitchen. Sam comes over to me and takes each of my legs and puts them up on the coffee table. Then she goes over to Jeff and starts feeding him grapes.

********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment