Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Heard and Observed X

At a soccer game, the coach on Ian's team put a list together of who he wanted to pair up and have play against the other team. Ian was told he would be playing with one of his best buddies, James.

Coach: Ian and James, you'll be playing together.

Ian: I've been dreaming about this day happening.

*************************************************************************

After the first quarter was over, the coach called all the players in for a water break and to give them a quick pep talk. The coach asked the kids how it was going.

Ian: These boys are taking away less of my breath and energy than the girls we played last week.

**************************************************************************

Ian: Momma, your Mother's day present from me is ME!

Me: Yay! Just what I always wanted.

**************************************************************************

Driving to school one morning:

Ian: Momma, can we go to McDonald's the next time we go out to eat? I really want to get one of those Train Your Dragon toys they are giving away with Happy Meals. I don't think it is fair that I don't have any.

Me: Ian, I am trying to get us to eat healthier than McDonald's.

Ian: Well then how about we get Sam a happy meal to eat and then you can give me her Train Your Dragon toy that comes with it?

Me: Yes, I guess that would solve the problem.

****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment