Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hmmmmm.

Driving in the car on the way to school, Sam asked me what is too dangerous to do while driving.  I listed texting, reading a book, drinking alcohol, etc.  Sam then asked if it is dangerous to be driving while flossing your teeth.  She has asked me this in the past and brought it up again.  How bizarre.  Makes me wonder what is going through her head sometimes.

**********************************************************************

During our recent snow day on Wednesday, the kids' didn't have school and Jeff didn't make it into the office.  Jeff set himself up with his laptop at the dining room table and was able to work remotely.  After about 4 hours, Jeff finally gets up to take a break. Sam takes one look at him and says, "I thought that chair was going to be stuck to your bum you were sitting for so many hours." 

No comments:

Post a Comment