Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Heard and Observed #35

Ian came in the house after some major running around in the heat of the day.  Ian was all sweaty and his face was flushed.  Ian said he just wanted to take a shower and get in his pajamas.  About 10 minutes later I see Ian and ask him if he feels better.  Ian replies with, "No, I just feel wetter."

*************************************************************

A very wierd conversation overheard in the car.  Sam was talking to Ian.

Sam:  I really like your nose hairs, Ian.

************************************************************

Ian gets in the car after picking him up from school. 

Ian:  What's for dinner?
Me:  Grilled chicken, veggies and rice.
Ian:  Oh man, I'm not really fired up about that.

************************************************************

Ian:  Oh Man, all Sam wants to watch is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Can't she watch anything else!?!?!?

Sam:  I just love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  That's the way I roll, Ian.

***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment