Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Down for the count, Part 3

I wrote my post "Down for the count, Part 2" too soon!  I indicated that Jeff escaped the bug.  It had been more than 72 hours since I had gotten sick.  I was certain we were in the clear.  Unfortunately that wasn't the case.  Say it isn't so, but Jeff got hit too!  Fortunately it wasn't nearly as bad as the rest of the family.  But for a few hours Jeff did have a fever and was running back and forth to the bathroom.  It seemed that as this bug went through all of us, its effects lessened in each of us.

On Thursday, Jeff came home from work not feeling well.  Went to bed early and by the time morning came, he was back to being upright and at work -- even on time.  Whew!  I am happy that he recovered so fast.

Now I can officially say we are done with this illness.  Buh-bye!  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment