Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Heard and Observed #46

Sam is in the middle of yelling at Ian.  She is screaming at the top of her lungs and really letting him have it.

Sam:  IAN, I SAID STOP!!!  "S" "P" "O" "T"

Ian and I start giggling. 

Ian:  Actually Sam you spelled Spot, not Stop.

Of course this makes Sam even more upset. 

Sam:  NO!!!  "O" "N"  I SPELLED STOP!!

Now, Ian and I are really laughing.  Sam was trying so hard to get her point across by spelling the words. 

*****************************************************************************

Sam asked for helping making a 3D flower out of paper.  I gave it my best shot to make one, but Sam did not like how mine turned out.  Not one bit.  Jeff then helped her make a flower and she was much happier with how his turned out.  Just before bedtime, Jeff gave Sam a 5 minute warning she was going to bed soon.  I am not sure what she was all jazzed up about, but when I walked in the room, Sam was spiritedly saying to Jeff while waving around the paper flower I made, "...And all I'm left holding is this piece of crap."


Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment