Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Miles and miles of fun

Yes, 180,000 miles and my Honda is still going strong.  My friends have long stopped asking when a new car will be happening.  I am not sure I'd even be recognizable without my silver CR-V attached to me on the streets of Burke.



I've slowed down a bit on adding on the mileage. It took nearly a full year to get this last 10,000 miles.   Since we got Jeff's car at the end of May, we primarily use that when the Toppall Team is hitting the road.  Jeff has put over 17,000 miles on his car in the last 10 months.  Yowzer!  Eventually, the goal is to slow down using Jeff's car when I get a new car.  As of now, there are no plans for that to happen.  Maybe in 2 or 3 years?  At this point, what's the rush?  I just put new tires and brakes on my car.  I plan to get my money's worth out of both.  And, I think it would be really cool to see my car turn 200,000.  That's my new goal.

1 comment:

  1. It’s pretty hard to replace a car that’s been with you for so long, no? But you don’t have to rush in getting a new car, as long as your Honda is still sound. I suggest that you check the car regularly to prevent driving mishaps. And in case you decide to finally buy a new car sometime soon, I hope you’ll find one that will suit your needs, and you wouldn't mind driving for some time. Take care!

    Rhonda Burgess @ Bob Dunn Hyundai

    ReplyDelete