Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Cool new gadget alert.

 At the end of April, I made a very much needed trip to go home and spend a long weekend with my family.  By myself.  From Friday morning to Monday afternoon, I had a great time seeing everyone and spending a few days at the beach with my mom and Lori.  I loved my time and absolutely cherish whenever I get the opportunity to be around them.  My family are the best!  It's hard having the distance we have between us.  That's why its important to me that I go down at least once a year, on my own, and get some one-on-one quality time.

I stayed one night at my Dad and Rita's house.  Since I had been there last, Meghan got a new shower head in her bathroom.   It has to be the coolest thing I have seen in a long time.  The shower head has a display showing the temperature of the water.  And it is color coded based on how hot it gets.  So incredibly cool!  I believe it changes from purple to red when it hits 110 degrees. 

Just think how neat it would be to turn on the water and not ever have to worry you didn't get the water hot enough or it was too hot before you stepped in.  You can find your perfect temperature you like, get the water going and step in to a perfect shower time and time again.  How awesome would that be?

I have no idea if this shower head has been around for a long time (and maybe it has), but I am so happy to have discovered it.  Just when you think that something can't be improved any more than it is, this comes along.  :)


Display reads:  104 degrees.
Display reads:  110 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment