Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Sam's idea for a Father's Day Present

A couple of weeks ago, Sam and I are in the car by ourselves.

Sam:  I have an idea for a Father's day present for daddy.

Me:  Oh, what is it?

Sam:  Let's get dad a dog!  We will surprise him with it.

Me:  Sam, I love where you are going with this, but remember, we won't be around on Father's day.  We are leaving early in the morning to go to NYC.  And Daddy will be home without us.

Sam: Yes, that is why its perfect.  We give daddy the dog and then we leave.

At this point, I think Sam wants a dog more than I do.  As far as plans go, Sam's is pretty well thought out.  We all know Jeff does not want a dog.  With Sam's plan, we don't have to hear him yell about it.  By the time we get back into town, the little guy will have already grown on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment