Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Laundry no-no

See this product called " Tide Boost"?  Let me tell you what it is not....it is not laundry detergent.  No siree bob, it is not meant to wash your clothes.  How do I know this?  Because it took my mom coming for a visit and while she was here, she went to do a load of towels and wondered where my laundry detergent was.   When I showed her what I've been using (for the last 55 or so loads of wash), she said this isn't detergent.

Um, what?!?!?!!?  You know...my mom was right!  This isn't laundry detergent.  OMG!  What a fool I've been.  All this stuff does is help release stains and aid your regular laundry detergent.

Thank G-d my mom came when she did.  I had almost finished this container of 62 pods and probably would've grabbed another the next time I was at the store.

I just want to go back and rewash all our clothing.  Good thing we caught this before we got into the really hot, sticky days of Summer.  Boy, do I feel like a fool.






No comments:

Post a Comment